Pages

09.16.26

 Dear Journal,

    Today I decided to get myself back on track. I started exercising and dieting again, which I am very happy about. I went to bed on time, so I was able to get up early in the morning for once. I noticed it improved my mood a lot, so I want to make sure I can continue doing that. 


    I'm still waiting for the weather to drop, but it doesn't look like that's happening anytime soon, unfortunately. To pass the time, I've been stacking up on Autum items early, but it seems like everywhere I look, most stuff is sold out. 


    That's okay though because I plan to diy most of my room decor. I have a lot of projects in line, plus I just got a sewing machine, so I'm happy to start fulfilling my hobbies. The one thing I was able to get was a flower candle warmer, and I love it so much. Unless it's an emergency, I don't think I'll ever burn another candle again.




No comments:

Post a Comment