Pages

09.12.26

 My Workout Routine


I currently work out from home since i'm gym shy but I promise it's just as effective, so here's my routine


  • Mon - core +30 min cardio 


  • Weight V-Ups 3x12 
  • Suitcases w/ weight 3x12
  • Toe taps 3x12
  • Leg drops 3x12
  • Planks 3x30 secs
  •  Tue  glutes +30 min cardio

  • Fire Hydrants 3x10
  • Cable hip abductions 3x12
  • Cable Kickbacks 3x12
  • Single leg glute bridges 3x10
  • RDL 3x10
  • Wed arms +30 min cardio


  • Bicep Curls 3x10
  • Lateral Raises 3x10
  • Over head extensions 3x10
  • Around the worlds 3x10
  • Thrs back  +30 min cardio


  • Reverse fly 3x10
  • Inward reverse fly 3x10
  • Dumbbell rows 3x10
  • Superman’s 3x10
  • Fri     quad +30 min walk


  • Heavy sumo squats 3x10
  • Goblet squats 3x12
  • Reverse lunges 3x10
  • Calf raises 3x12

2 comments:

  1. i saw ur tiktok and ran over here! your writing is wonderful! https://minasbeautifulmess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu I just followed yours it’s so cutee

      Delete