09.04.26


My favorite skincare products ꩜

    Acne and dark spots have been something I have always struggled with since middle school. I know a lot of people say that it goes away with age, but that's not always the case. It can lead into adulthood, but of course it depends on your skin type, genetics, and hormones. I know this from experience because it's something I still deal with, but I've learned how to manage it.
 
I would like to share some of my favorite skincare products I use. These have improved my skin drastically. Remember, what I use may not work for everybody because none of us are the same. If you are younger, please make sure you check with a guardian before trying anything new on your skin.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚ ✩ ◦˚ ✩ ྀ ˚◦ ✩ ˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

La Roche-Posay - Hydrating Gentle Facial Cleanser

6/10
    I use this gentle cleanser twice a day, in the morning and before bed. A gentle cleanser isn't as stripping as regular soaps. It helps protect your skin's moisture and skin barrier. They are fragrance-free, which helps prevent your skin from drying out. 

    I give this a 6/10 because the product is thin, in my opinion. I personally have to use a little more of the product to get the amount I need. It does still get the job done and is really hydrating, so I still recommend it.

Cetaphil - SA Gentle Exfoliating Face Wash

10/10
    I use this exfoliator once a week before bed. An exfoliator is for cleaning oil, dirt, and dead skin. It helps clear out your pores and leave a smooth texture on your skin. I especially like using it after I take off makeup to make sure it's cleaned out my pores.

    This is a 10/10 for me because it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking shiny. I only recommend it once or twice a week because an exfoliating wash can be really harsh on the skin since it includes salicylic acid


Fully - Green Tomato Clay Mask Cleanser

10/10
I LOVE this product so much! I use it twice a week before bed. It doubles as a facial cleanser and a clay mask, so you can do whichever you prefer. It leaves my skin with that tight, smooth feeling. It is also good for removing dirt from pores. I highly recommend this one.


BodyJ4You - Castor Oil

10/10
Lastly, I use castor oil for my eyelashes. There are a lot of mixed reviews when it comes to using castor oil for eyelashes. I have trichotillomania, and for me personally, I find this perfect for growing my eyelashes back as long as I'm consistent.

I hope at least something on my list, if not everything, will be able to help someone. I know we all want to look our best, and that's okay. Remember, acne and scars don't make anyone ugly; they're just another normal part of life and being human. We are all different; what may work for one person may not work for you, and that's okay. Just keep trying.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚ ✩ ◦˚ ✩ ྀ ˚◦ ✩ ˚ ୧ .˚ₓ


No comments:

Post a Comment

09.16.26

 Dear Journal,      Today I decided to get myself back on track. I started exercising and dieting again, which I am very happy about. I went...