Pages

09.03.26

About Me
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────


    Hii! My name is Yana. Starting a blog is something I've wanted to do for a few years now. Of course, with the help of TikTok and generous bloggers, I was able to. I want this blog to be a safe space for girls of all ages, especially for those who are too scared to talk about certain topics with others.

To get familiar, here are some things about me. Autumn is my favorite season. I felt like this was the most important to share because you will see the theme change quite a lot. It's something about the season that's just so cozy and perfect. Another fact is that I LOVE art. I've been drawing since I was very young. Putting things together, sketching, and creating I love it all. You will see me yapping about it later. On the blog, I have an information character if you would like to learn more about me.

I hope everyone visiting enjoys their time here. My goal is to make this a comfortable space for everyone, so sit back, grab a snack, and scroll your heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment